ASIA LAW OFFICES
Our Response to COVID-19
In view of the above, it is evident that the Indian Government wishes to help everyone through this crisis. Extending deadlines, suspending statutory liabilities, relaxing the legal and statutory framework and initiating various forms of welfare schemes etc. all constitute the Indian Government’s response towards the needs of every individual as well as corporate entities in India.
In recognition of its social and professional responsibility and capabilities, ALO has seamlessly directed its expertise and experience to support its Clients and other businesses through this impending global economic crisis. In this initiative, ALO attorneys are trained and committed to provide effective legal services in the following domains.
A. Contractual Risk Assessment and Management
- Contractual extractions by limiting potential liability by events of FM or Material Adverse Event;
- Contractual enforcement within the external impacted events
- Contractual re-engineering for prioritizing performance and avoid potential breaches, liabilities and/ or disputes
- Contractual dispute management
- Contractual Redundancies
B. Regulatory Compliance
- Advisory on all legal and regulatory changes and its implications – sector wise
- Regulatory risk mitigation and filings
- Outsourcing compliance functions for the Clients
- Training to company HR for compliance of revised guidelines
- Business Specific compliance audits
- Business specific legal and regulatory compliance manuals
C. Business Reorganization Support
- Formulation and implementation of HR redundancies – VRS and Rightsizings
- Management termination and succession plans
- Reorganisation of workforce at plants and manufacturing units
- Remote and “smart working” legal and contractual support – policy framework for stakeholders, data and cyber risk mitigation,
- Pre-dispute advise to support key commercial relationships and business partnerships;
- Receivable collection measures;
- Legal opinion and advisory on regular issues;
- Business / vertical closures without legal risks or potential liability;
- Opportunity based M&A;
- Outsourcing legal functions
These are just a few of the many ways in which we are handholding our clients and assisting them in their ventures.
If you have questions or want to receive further updates on the COVID-19 Pandemic please feel free to either reach out to us or visit our website, www.asialawoffices.com. We would be happy to provide support.
ALO has set up a firm-wide COVID-19 Legal Task Force with dedicated attorneys from across our relevant sector focus teams and practice groups, who can be reached at: –