Practice Areas

Follow us

Can’t Provide Legal Opinion in Application Moved Under Sec 151 of CPC: Delhi HC Holds While Advising Petitioner To Seek Advice Judge After He Demits Office

Delhi High Court has clarified that it doesn’t have the advisory jurisdiction to provide legal advice to the parties in applications moved under section 151 of the Civil Procedure Code.
The Division Bench of Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw and Justice Asha Menon further advised the Petitioner that he’s free to seek the opinion of Justice Endlaw after he demits office on August 13 2021.

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/bighelpers/public_html/asialawoffices/wp-content/themes/justicia/framework/modules/blog/templates/parts/single/single-navigation.php on line 18