General Corporate Practice
ALO the full range of corporate legal and advisory services. It advises on all aspects of statutory Strategic Corporate Advisory Bankruptcy Protection, Restructuring and Relocation General Corporate Practice `compliance including preparation of corporate records and statutory filings. As principal outside counsel to both established and emerging companies, ALO provides day-to-day legal advice on all legal aspects of business and operational strategy.
ALO has substantial and varied experience in corporate contracting:
- Domestic and cross border contracting
- Incorporated and unincorporated ‘partnering’ contracts
- Strategic and Private Equity investment contracts
- ERP turnkey contracts
- Software development and implementation contracts
- Outsourcing contracts
- Manufacturing facility acquisition contracts
- Structuring of Franchise and Distribution business models
- Credit enhancement and Secularization, and so forth.
Antitrust and Competition
ALO offers an integrated and comprehensive competition and antitrust practice, which includes issues arising from mergers and acquisitions to litigation to pricing. ALO is recognized for advising clients on protection of market share and strategic anti-trust litigation.
ALO has represented issuers, underwriters, placement agents and initial purchasers in offerings of equity, debt and asset-backed securities. Our lawyers have extensive experience in public offerings, private placements, rights offerings, debt/equity swaps, exchange offers, share buy backs, open offers and de-listing. ALO is experienced in swap, multi-layer and bridge financing – debt and equity.